Monday, September 25, 2017

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSE!

Hello!

To everyone who has responded to Father's request to send letters and encouragement to the lost who will be coming to Father's sanctuaries, my family and I would like to extend our deepest gratitude! There has been such an outpouring of love from your hearts and we are greatly moved by the love you have all shown.  There has been such a wonderful response by so many, and we are very touched by how much the Spirit of Yahweh is moving in His people. 

I am personally sending confirmation of each contribution, by e-mail if I have your address, and by snail mail if I have a physical address. Due to the volume of the letters and boxes coming in, I would ask for your patience in allowing me to reply, as I will do so as time permits! I didn't realize when Father first asked me to post this request, how much it would touch hearts, and move people to act on His behalf, glorifying Him and advancing His purposes here on this earth, but I must say, each letter and package brings tears to our eyes here as we open them, and realize the extent of the love that Father is pouring out through His people. I can easily say, we have never experienced anything like this before, and we are greatly humbled to be used as a vessel for such a worthy and honorable cause. The blessings for those who will receive these outpourings will be overflowing...

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for all your love and support. We are all in this together, and I eagerly look forward to meeting so many of you in person in the Kingdom as we celebrate the greatness of our Creator!

Shalom,

Julie and family