Monday, July 11, 2016

I HAVE CLOSED A DOOR-THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW


In the early morning hours of July 11, 2016, as I was praying and trying to sleep, I suddenly heard an extremely loud sound, as if a door had been slammed shut. It was so loud that I thought someone in the house had done it, and I sat up to see what was going on. However, the house was silent. After asking Father what had happened, He told me that He had shut a door permanently very forcefully and powerfully in the spiritual. It was so powerful that it jolted me, and I was naturally rattled after this. I said to Father that despite the hour, I would remain awake until He gave me further revelation. This is what He spoke to me. 


There is no turning back now. As I have told you, the end is from the beginning, as the beginning is from the end. To know My ways in the past is to know where you are now, as I change not.    I am the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Just as I showed mercy and long-suffering towards sin and unrighteousness in days of old in My Word, I have done the same towards the evil and wicked generation you dwell in now. But, just as I had an appointed time for judgment for that disobedience then, I have an appointed time for recompense now. I tell you this, you are in that time. Judgment has begun and will be poured out with greater and greater intensity as events escalate exponentially. 

What has been will be no more. All you have depended on in this world will be taken away. The days of comfort and idle living are gone. I have closed this door. Your only comfort is to be found in Me. I am the Source of all you need, and only by being in fellowship and relationship with Me will you be sheltered from all that is upon you. I am allowing extreme and monumental change so that the inhabitants of every land will know the Great I Am lives. 

I will hold back no longer as all of creation responds to not being in harmony with its Creator. Nothing will be the same again. My people, do not look back. Do not mourn for what is past and what I must do. Pray for those who do not know Me continuously throughout each day. Do not fear your tomorrow's, for I will never leave you or forsake you. Trust in Me, your Father. I am doing a new thing, and I desire that you place all of your confidence in Me and My design. You are chosen to participate in the greatest time there ever will be, the generation that sees My return. 

Focus on only Me and My will in every moment. Stay very alert now and sober, always listening for My counsel and My instructions. Be bold and courageous, and step forward to each challenge presented with great faith. Do not grow weary My saints for you approach the finish line quickly. Finish strong and hear My words to you, 'Well done good and faithful servant'. I will give you the strength you need. Such glory awaits all who have ears to hear and obey these words. 

Watch.. Wait.. Listen.. Pray..

Be still and know I am God, and look up.. for surely                your King comes!


YAHUSHUA



Isaiah 46:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 Thessalonians 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.

Matthew 24:34

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 25:21

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.