Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I CHALLENGE YOU THIS DAY, COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE! GOD OR MAMMON, YOU CHOOSE

Daughter, write these words this day. You are seeing darkness increasing from all sides. Did I not warn you the end days were upon you? How long has My grace and My mercy been poured out upon an unrepentant people? There is chaos and distress and unspeakable horrors-- the result of those disobedient reaping what they have sown. 

As you approach the times when most are focused on celebrations and feasting, relaxing and joyous events, sports and festivities, I ask you this one question. Who do you serve? God or mammon, for you cannot serve both. You are a slave to that which you seek after. 

You have entered into the darkest of seasons on this earth, yet most have not accepted the truth of what is happening in your world. I see many people continuing to tune Me out, turning their attentions toward the things of this world, when all is unraveling and spiraling out of control. Will you continue to bury your heads in the sand? Will you continue to play church and go about life as usual, pretending the atrocities that are being committed are not relevant to your lives? Will you once again numb yourselves with food and drink, television and parties, ignoring My warnings that your lives are changing radically as I speak these words to you? 

How can you hear My voice, how will I instruct you as to what to do, and how to survive these judgments if the voices of the world are drowning Me out? I am a God of mercy, but I have had enough of your blatant disregard for Me and My watchmen, and I will act powerfully and aggressively so all will see that the Great I Am lives. 

I challenge you to make a radical change this day, this season in your lives and the lives of your families. I challenge you to stop playing church and be the church. I challenge you to turn all away that is not of Me so you can hear Me this day. I challenge you to speak boldly and commit to your relationship with Me once and for all, for you never know the hour in which your lives will be required of  you. The sudden-lies are here. On which rock do you stand? Who is your shelter and your refuge? Who will you turn to when you lose everything? Who is the only One, Faithful and True? The only One who will never leave you or forsake you? 

The apostasy in My people will kill them; they will die in their sins because of lack of knowledge and intimacy with Me. 

Eternity is forever. 

Can you even comprehend eternity without end, WITHOUT ME? 

Is any small comfort now worth this outcome? 

What is your answer this day? I challenge you...

YAHUSHUA





DAVID WILKERSON'S SERMON ON THE APOSTATE CHURCH- A MUST WATCH 




Galatians 6:7King James Version (KJV)

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.


Matthew 6:24King James Version (KJV)

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.


Revelation 17King James Version (KJV)

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.


Jeremiah 44:4-6King James Version (KJV)

Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.
But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods.
Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.


Psalm 18:2King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Revelation 19:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.


Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.