Friday, September 18, 2015

BEHOLD ALL THAT I AM

                               I AM

-King of the Jews
-King of Israel
-King of all the Ages
-King of Heaven
-King of Glory

                         King of Kings
                   ...and Lord of Lords


A Prophet before Moses
A priest before Melchizedek
A champion like Joshua
An offering in place of Isaac
A King from the line of David
A wise counselor above Solomon
A beloved/rejected/exalted son like Joseph
   and yet far more...

The Heavens declare My glory
   and the firmament shows My handiwork

I was, I am, and I will always be
   the First and the Last
   the Alpha and the Omega
   the Aleph and the Tau
   the A and the Z

I am the first-fruits of them that slept

I am the I am that I am..
   the voice of the burning bush

I am the Captain of the Lord's Host

I am the Conqueror of Jericho

I am enduringly strong
I am entirely sincere
I am eternally steadfast
I am immortally graceful
   imperially powerful, impartially merciful

In Me dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily

I am the very God of the very God

I am your Kinsman Redeemer 
   and your Avenger of Blood

I am your City of Refuge
   and your performing High Priest,
   your personal Prophet 
   and your Reining King

I am the Miracle of all the Ages
   and the Superlative of all that is good

I have given you My Love Letter...

It was written in My blood
   on a wooden cross
   erected in Judea
   2,000 years ago

I was crucified on a cross of wood yet
   I made the hill on which it stood

By Me are all things made that are made
   without Me was not anything made that was made

By Me all things are held together...

What held Me to that cross?
   It wasn't the nails
   It was the love for you that kept Me there

I was born of a woman
   so that you could be born of My Father

I humbled Myself
   so that you could be lifted up

I became a servant of all 
   so that you could be made joint-heirs with Me

I suffered rejection
   so that you could become My friends

I denied Myself 
   so that you could freely receive all things

I gave Myself 
   so that you could be blessed in every way

I am available to the tempted and tried

I bless the young 
   and I cleanse the lepers 

I defend the feeble
   and deliver the captives

I discharge the debtors
   and forgive the sinners

I franchise the meek
   and guard the besieged

I heal the sick
   and provide strength to the weak

I regard the aged
   reward the diligent
   serve the unfortunate
   sympathize and I save...

My Office is manifold
   and My Reign is righteous

My Promises are sure
  goodness is limitless

My Light is matchless
   and My grace is sufficient

My love never changes
   and My mercy is everlasting


My yoke is easy and My burden is light

My Word is enough...

I am INDESCRIBABLE
        INCOMPREHENSIBLE
        IRRESISTIBLE
        INVINCIBLE

The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Me
   Man cannot explain Me

Pharisees couldn't stand Me 
   but soon learned they couldn't stop Me

Pilate could find no fault in Me
   the witnesses couldn't agree against Me
   Herod couldn't kill Me
   death could not handle Me

THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD ME

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE...

I had no predecessor and 
   I will have no successor

My name is the name above all names

At the sound of My name
   every knee shall bow 
   and every tongue shall confess

YAHUSHUA HA MESHIACH IS LORD!!!!

I AM THE KING, THE POWER AND 
   THE GLORY...

FOREVER AND EVER

...AMEN!