Monday, June 1, 2015

WHO WILL STAND BEFORE THE GREAT I AM

Come to Me on bended knee, interceding for the sins of this nation and those of the world,  for this is a most perverse and wicked generation. You have seen the destruction coming and know that it must be so,  for never before has sin reached a level such as this. I have turned My eyes away for so long at the injustices and the terrible deeds men do in this place, but I can no longer turn a blind eye to the great deeds of darkness.

I have spoken of a time when the cries of those slain, that are under My altar would be heard and their prayers answered. This is that time. You ask why there must be so much destruction, why so violent? I tell you this, that a mere thought by Me could vaporize the entire earth, taking My Bride and leaving nothing behind. It is always out of My mercy that I do all things. When I tell you that you will see those that will be in great terror and pain; when I speak of the wailing and gnashing of teeth, know this is something none of you has ever seen or heard before, or will again. 

This despair that will befall those who have turned their backs on Me will be so great, and what you will see is souls in complete and utter despair. I cannot describe to you what this will be like; I can only tell you over and over.  Prepare! Prepare! Prepare yourselves! I need those who know Me intimately and walk with Me to minister to these lost ones and not be affected by their cries of anguish and pain. What you will see will be chilling. It will be the greatest horrors this world has ever known. 

But you see, My plan is perfect because unfortunately for many it is only out of great and intense pain and suffering that they cry out to Me. Should I turn My back on them and not care for their existence? Their pain would be lessened for they would simply vanish. But this is not My desire. There has been ample time over the centuries for people to turn to Me. 

Now the end must come.

Although fiery and painful, tremendously powerful in might, it will still offer the opportunity for a choice to be made. Beauty will come from the ashes. This is why it must be done in this way. One day, I will show you all things and you will understand. But for now, it is enough to know that all of these things must take place and it is out of My great love for all that I do these things.

Pray unceasingly. Remain steadfast and be of good courage My soldiers and My army, My warriors. Fight the good fight of faith in strength and honor, loyalty and bravery, showing goodness, kindness and mercy to all as it has been shown to you. 

Who will stand before the Great I AM? Who will stand? 

YAHUSHUA



Joshua 7:12King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.


Matthew 17:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.


Revelation 6:9-10King James Version (KJV)

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?


Matthew 13:42King James Version (KJV)

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.


Psalm 145:8King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.


Isaiah 61:1-3King James Version (KJV)

61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


1 Thessalonians 5:17King James Version (KJV)

17 Pray without ceasing


1 Corinthians 15:58King James Version (KJV)

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.


Joshua 1:9King James Version (KJV)

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Psalm 94:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?


Ezekiel 22:30King James Version (KJV)

30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.