Sunday, January 11, 2015

CALL FORTH MOUNTAINS TO MOVE AND IT SHALL BE SO

The eternal perspective children, it all already belongs to Me. Kingdom perspective, Kingdom mandates. I am in you, you are in Me, so if all belongs to Me, all belongs to you. You are simply extensions of Me. Claim truth, that all is Mine and all will be yours. In My Kingdom there is no lack. When your will is My will and We are perfectly aligned, all provisions and resources are drawn to you. This is a law in My universe. I am your right arm and your right hand. To understand the authority you possess as heirs to My Throne is to know who you are in Me. Learn quickly, learn now, this moment, the power of My spoken Word in this realm, especially when two or more are gathered and in unity in My name. Call forth all purposes and it must be done for all in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth proclaim that I am Lord of all. 

True abiding in Me means as you speak and as you operate in this realm, you have a complete trust that all has been lovingly provided and designed for all I have purposed for you and all I have created you to be. Full surrender into the arms of your loving Father never doubting for an instant that I have all in hand. Those who come to Me and learn of Me, have intimate relationship with Me, will walk in great power and authority and be given the greatest measure of faith as it has been requested. It is given to you to rule kingdoms in My behalf. 

You have now been given understanding as to the words "King of Kings and Lord of Lords, for you have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you. It is given unto you, My sons and daughters of God to rule and reign with Me in this eternal moment of now. As My leaders, My kings and My lords, you have the authority and ability (because Kingdom is within) to call forth mountains to move and it shall be so. 

YAHUSHUA LORD OF ALL



Ecclesiastes 3:11King James Version (KJV)

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.



John 15:7King James Version (KJV)

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


1 Corinthians 2:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.


Psalm 89:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.


Isaiah 41:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Romans 8:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.


John 15:4King James Version (KJV)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.


Job 11:13-15King James Version (KJV)

13 If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:


Romans 12:3King James Version (KJV)

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.


Revelation 17:14King James Version (KJV)

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.


John 15:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


Revelation 5:10King James Version (KJV)

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.


Revelation 20:6King James Version (KJV)

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.


Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.